Friday 20 June 2014

Ask in A Box: EXO-K


Well, it's kinda late for me to post this since it's been out for ages in youtube and they have concluded their promotion weeks ago lol but whatever, I have just finished my final exams on last Tuesday and I could have posted this earlier if I had not been so crazy for not having proper sleep for the last 4 days, so yeah I finally got my 15 hours of sleep last night and I feel grand today. That's why I'm writing this post now.
This post will pretty much cover 15 minutes Ask in A Box Interview, but you'll also find some videos here.
First of all, it's really hard to make screencaps of the videos. I don't want to ruin their handsome faces in my screencaps but you know, the pause button sometimes can make you look really.. errr.. ugly weird. The only member who can maintain his good look in every single screencaps I took is Kyungsoo. No, dude, it's not because he is my bias or he is flawlessly gorgeous. It's just because Kyungsoo doesn't blink as much as normal people do. He is always .jpg even in .mp4 because he barely makes any movements. Sehun too, he barely moves, but he blinks anyway. I once watched a video on youtube and checked the comment section. Someone say, "Kyungsoo blinked 8 times from the beginning till the end.". In a 5.43 video, he only blinked 8 times. No wonder his eyes are so big.


Do Kyungsoo, everyone.

Anyway, let's get started.



They started the interview with eye battle. This is ridiculous though. They were having an eye battle just for single opening shot.


I thought Kyungsoo would win but he didn't. He is not really competitive if he is not interested. Kai too, I guess he is just too sleepy to even try. So in the end, Chanyeol won, with the tears flowing down his cheeks lol



There, there, he won the eye battle just for a 10 seconds opening.

Anyway, ask in a box is like a section where you can ask everything to your idols (literally everything, including the unimportant and irrelevant ones). EXO-K recently released their 2nd mini album "Overdose" so they had their shoots on ask in a box.

Question 1: Describe your feeling for the comeback in 12 words.


Well it's not a question, it's more like a request. I think 12 refers to the 12 members which recently has reduced to 11 due to Kris's leaving.
I'd like to say something about this matter. I know nothing about their real condition. I see what they show me through their variety shows or interviews. But I know Kris is not a bad person cause I can see it through the way he treated his members. He protected them. I know there is probably something wrong behind the closed doors, but I don't think it's between Kris and other member.


Chanyeol just repeated the words "Jungdok" (which means overdose) for 4 times. And Kyungsoo didn't seem so happy with his answer so he turned into Creepysoo. Look at his creepy face lol



Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's are good enough, I approve.

Question 2: What is the main dance move in "Overdose"? Please show me yourself!


The leader couldn't help but move his body lol


Kai as the main dancer of the group answered the question. He chose the cheek-drumming dance where they poked their cheeks. He did it with Tao in the MV, but because they promote separately as EXO-K and EXO-M this time, he did it alone in their live performance stages. I haven't seen the other members do this dance though (well, it's not a dance cause you're just poking your cheeks like that), but thankfully they demonstrated the cheek-drumming dance together in Ask In A Box. Yay!


Baekhyun is the cutest here T~T

Question 3: What is the meaning of new logo? Is there a certain name for the new logo?


The new logo scares me. It's like a maze with no way out. My friend told me it represents the fandom. Once you're in, you're in. There is no way out.


Lol it's true though. They are like a maze. It will be very hard to find the exit cause you'll be forever trapped by their charms (cheesy much?). Kyungsoo literally ruined my life (or I ruin my own life because of him, to be more precise). I sometimes lost my sleep for spazzing over him on tumblr. I know it's unhealthy, but I can't help myself either.

Question 4: If EXO-K were trapped in a labyrinth, who will be the first one and the last one to get out?


My guess: The first one will be either Suho or Kyungsoo and the last one will be Chanyeol.
Why? Because Kyungsoo is smart so I guess he can find his way back to the entrance if he could not find the exit. And Suho will never give up easily, he is the type who will finish what he has started.


Ouch my Kaisoo feels :') The leader mentioned Kai for the member who will likely get out last. And Kyungsoo was like "Why? Why?"


I laughed so hard at his answer. As expected from the beagle. It's somehow irrelevant but the other members agreed with him anyway.
Suho will likely get out last because he is busy preparing his children's stuff. because he is the 'mom' of the group (Kyungsoo is also the mom, but he is the nagger type, you know he likes nagging about everything, unlike Suho who is very very very patient).


Baekyeol! lol
Baekhyun and Chanyeol nominated themselves as the member who will get out the fastest from a maze but Chanyeol said that Baekhyun will get out at the same time with Suho (which means the lastest). Suho agreed that Chanyeol will get out the fastest. By smashing the wall or climbing it. Well..
The beagels are always like this. Chanyeol will vote for himself in every voting about the most handsome member, and Baekhyun once said that he is the best among the vocal line (the vocal line are Chen, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo). Baekhyun is better than Kyungsoo, I admit it. His voice is more steady than Kyungsoo's. I have never seen him singing out of tune actually, while Kyungsoo often makes mistakes because he is always nervous on stage. But I prefer Kyungsoo's voice because.. I like him more than Baekhyun and Chen (yep!). I just love the way he sings. Besides, I think he has the best english pronunciation among EXO members (let alone Kris who is Canadian). My favorite one is when he sang Eric Benet's The Last Time with Chen. You can see it here. Kyungsoo is the one who wore black leather jacket (in case you think they both look the same).


In the end, they agreed that Suho will be the last one to get out.

Question 5: How did you name each other members in your cell phone contact list?


Suho immediately answered..


"My Sehun" "My Kyungsoo" "My Baekhyun"
I see, you're a possessive mom lol Baekhyun even said that adding "my" in front of members' names was like they are trapped in Suho's fence.



It turned out that Kai didn't even save his members' phone numbers (Kyungsoo too? I don't think so~). I think most guys are like that. I have a friend who will always ask "Who is this?" everytime I calls him, and it's actually pretty annoying.



Sehun didn't talk a lot during the previous questions so the staff asked him this question. He explained that he saved Kyungsoo's number with "Dyo" and you can see he is not happy with it, and Sehun didn't even add "hyung" behind his name (Sehun is a year younger than Kyungsoo).



Suho's number was saved differently though. Sehun named him as "Suho hyung that I love" (they are close to each other because they are the leader and the maknae). Kyungsoo is a bit jealous lol Kai probably saved your name as "D.O hyung that I love", Kyungsooyaa, don't be too upset.




Chanyeol was saved as "Chanyeolie hyung", Baekyun was saved as "Baekhyunie hyung" and he didn't save Kai's number at all because Kai recently changed his number. He previously saved him as "Kim Kai".
Anyway, I love their bromance (despite being a Kaisoo shipper, I love seeing Kai and Sehun quarrel with each other). Sehun and Kai are the maknaes, both were born in 1994 (heck yes, they are younger than me), and both are the main dancers. But Kai is more childish than Sehun (and Kyungsoo loves to spoil him lol). Sehun actually doesn't look like the maknae at all. I first thought that Baekhyun is the maknae cause he is so tiny and cute and minyi minyi (let alone Kyungsoo's height, he does look cute and young, but he didn't look like a maknae at all). It turned out that Sehun is the maknae

Question 6: Which member is the most shy around girls?


Kai and Chanyeol kept on mentioning someone's name right after they heard the question. So Chanyeol led them to say that name together. 1..2..3..



Of course it's you, Kyungsoo.
I knew it right away. Kyungsoo is the type of boy who will be awkward around girls. Because he is very shy and quiet. He is the member who barely gives fan service to his fans (but he is unbelieveably popular God knows why). He is also a kind of person who will show his dislike in his face. There was a time when Kai's waist got injured in the airport because the fans pushed him. Kai couldn't even stand so he helped him. You can clearly see he got very angry by this incident.


Lol I can't imagine Kyungsoo doing such thing. And surely he will never do such thing.




These are screencaps. But you see there, Kyungsoo's expression didn't change. The other members' expression are different. It's only Kyungsoo who is .jpg...
The leader clarified Baekhyun's statement (probably he was afraid Kyungsoo would explode lol). He said Kyungsoo was not the type of person who could easlily mingle in new environment he is not familiar with. I cracked up at 'his voice changes'. I can't imagine he went from super husky to something different.

He glared at the camera and he was so squishy i feel like biting his cheeks.
The other members bursted out laughing (Baekhyun lol-ed the most everytime Kyungsoo got teased.). Even Sehun who was quiet all the time laughed out loud.




So Suho wrapped up his statement because Kyungsoo seemed upset.
There was a story about Kai and Kyungsoo actually. Chanyeol revealed that Kai was actually scared of Kyungsoo the first time he met him. He even said that he didn't want to eat with Kyungsoo because Kyungsoo looked at him with his judging eyes and Kai thought Kyungsoo hated him. But look at them now. They are inseparable. Chanyeol even said that Kai and Kyungsoo are the closest among the members. I guess you really can't judge someone by his look.
So Kyungsoo gave us his most precious smile..

 
You cutipie :"3

Question 7: Please wink at me sexy, EXO-K oppas!


Yehet! I kept yehet-ing at the request lol good one. They were like, "Alright babe, your wish is my command."


Baekhyun was probably ashamed so he covered both sides with his hands (wait, was there Chanyeol beside you, Bacon? XD). He is the most adorable member, in my opinion, he is in charge of aegyo and his aegyo naver fails to make me scream.


Thank goodness they gave us this screencap so I didn't have to make screencap(s) for their wink and I know it would be hard cause Sehun can't wink. He only blinks, he never winks.
Kyungsoo's wink..................................................


That eyebrow though.. Now, how could they say he is the most shy member? He is a flirty badass.

Question 8:  What is EXO addicted to recently?


Question related to the title of the album itself. If you asked me what I'm currently addicted to, I'd answer bubble milk tea. It tastes super good I can't stop drinking it.



They love yoghurt. I like yoghurt too, you know, heavenly blush. It tastes fine, actually it tastes more like strawberry milk lol yoghurt tastes good but I prefer bubble milk tea.
Baekhyun then said that they were also addicted to practicing for their concert. I can't imagine how hard it is for them to rearrange the whole dance a week before their concert. Kyungsoo must be so tired T^T
I am so proud of them though. They managed to present amazing performances for their fans for three days in a row. And Kyungsoo's solo stage, I can't even.. it was pure sex. 
No no no, he didn't strip or did sexy dance. He was just singing. That little cutie sang an RnB song and he was all sweaty and his voice is pure sex. You can watch it here (and you'll find a little boy in a suit singing passionately and desperately asking about what love is lol yes he is my bias, Do Kyungsoo).
Oh! Be careful with your ears at the beginning. I've warned you.


Lol yes yes! Baekhyunnie is the best X"D

Question 9: Do you guys watch the reaction videos of your MVs?



It was a question from an overseas fan, a girl from Brazil.
I actually have never watched a reaction video before, so I don't know what reaction video is.
Anyway, Park Chanyeol is the king of reaction in EXO-K (and EXO), along with Luhan, perhaps? Baekhyun also has the best reaction, sometimes. Everything comes out of his mouth never fails to crack me up. He is one funny guy. But sometimes Baekhyun can be so moody. He sometimes turned quiet, did not say anything in interviews, and even didn't smile while performing. I don't like that Baekhyun. I like the cheerful one.
Back to Chanyeol (omg I'm talking about Baekyeol again here), the happy virus. Chanyeol never looks sad, never ever once I see him being gloomy. He will always smile widely with his sparkling eyes. The only time I see him being "a bit quiet" is on EXO's Showtime Eps 7 when they were eating in a chinese restaurant (and I assumed he was just hungry at that time, and I was probably right, cause he was back into his beagle self right after he finished eating.). 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the sunshine in the group. I couldn't imagine EXO without them (I'd probably cry a river if one of them left the group.). Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the vitamines, they are your daily dose of happiness.


Question 10: What are you guys doing in waiting room ordinarily?



It's Baekhyunnie's turn to be ditched by the members. He explained that they usually do their things separately, but Kai chimed in saying that they usually gather at one room and do things together. They eat, read, play, or practice for the stage together. They also talk to each other, the five of them, and Kai said that it's just Baekhyun who seems to alienate himself from the other members and do his things alone lol

 
Everyone was laughing except for one, Park Chanyeol. He was just nodding his head and didn't say anything.


Aaaand everyone agreed.

Question 11 (for Chanyeol): Do you have your own pick-up line to make girls addicted to you? 


I see what you did there, Byun Baekhyun.. lol
Chanyeol doesn't need any pick up lines to make girls swoon over him. He is so bright and fun. As I have mentioned earlier, Chanyeol will not fail to make you happy just by listening to him talking.. with that deep husky voice.



LOL busted!
They are so mean to each other (but that's how friendship is). There was an interview and EXO was asked about things they usually bring when they are going overseas. Kyungsoo, who is barely talking in an interview, answered that he usually brought a lot of books and the other members were like "Eiiiiii what's wrong with you today". Kai even told him not to lie in a broadcast. Kyungsoo blew up and sarcastically replied that he was just kidding and EXO actually never read anything. SatanSoo got mad lol



Because Chanyeol never actually said the words directly to the members, he decided to express his feeling, but Baekhyun unintentionally dropped the water bottle to the floor which then made a noisy sound as Chanyeol said he would say the words. What a coincidence.

Question 12 (for Chanyeol): Have you ever tried pranking others but you failed miserably instead? Who was it?


It was easy to find out since all EXO fans know that Chanyeol daily life has completed when he got beaten by Do Kyungsoo. They both are roomates though (along with Kai, because they are Kaisoo).



God he's so chubby and cute and alive and...... :'3
Well, as expected..



Chanyeol was in the middle of explaining why he he failed on pranking Kyungsoo when Kai chimed in. I told you Kai will always speak up about something related to his hyung. I noticed he did not talk a lot, but when the topic is about Kyungsoo, Kai will always there to speak up lol
So the reason is because Kyungsoo never answered when Chanyeol called him. I can clearly imagine his ignorant face, pretending not to hear anything while lying on his bed and reading something on his phone. He is always like that. He got caught several times for not paying attention to someone who was talking to him.
By someone, I mean anyone but Kai.



Lol that's seriously annoying, Park Chanyeol. Imagine, Kyungsoo is already tired with his super inhuman and hectic schedule (yes, inhuman. Cause it's crazy how he had to go filming a drama right after he finished his 3-day concert. He didn't even get a chance to attend the after-party and I was worried cause he forced himself too much TT^TT) but he had to listen to Chanyeol calling his name like hundred times a day. He probably was like, "Whatever, Park Chanyeol. I don't give a flying frick."





So they demonstrate the situation and I came to the conclusion that Kyungsoo is best at ignoring everyone (but Kai).
Actually if Chanyeol were calling me like that, I'd probably run straight to his chest and drown myself in his embrace and that would never happen.



Kyungsoo cute cute cute cute you're so cute :'3

Question 13 (for Chanyeol): If you can be an actor, what kind of genre would you choose? Melodrama? Comedies? Horor?


It's clearly written there that it's a question for Chanyeol, but Byun Baekhyun..


It has to be Kyungsoo. It's always been Kyungsoo lol
I literally laughed out loud when he mentioned about Horror Kyungsoo. I have to disagree with you, Bacon, he is too cute for horror movie. I've never seen a penguin in horror movie though.



Kyungsoo couldn't take it anymore so he left his seat to punish Baekhyun and the leader had to stop him from hitting Baekhyun. They know the consequences but they never seem to mind being hit by him. Baekhyun and Chen even said that they love to piss Kyungsoo off cause it's fun to see him got mad. I can understand them, cause Kyungsoo is cute even when he is angry.
In the end, Chanyeol also chose Horror.

Question 14 (for D.O): It is said that D.O is the cook in EXO, what is the food you cook often for members?


I feel like this topic has to be brought up in every interviews. I want to believe that he really can cook but the evidence of his cooking.. He almost burnt all the meat in EXO's Showtime episode 5. He made a looks-can-be-deceiving cake in EXO's Firstbox. But it's strange how they always say that Kyungsoo is a good cook. A good cook won't burn the meat and will definitely make a tasty cake, Kyungsooyaa~




Culinary School......... XDXDXD
So the reason why he always failed in his "cooking show" was because he had not cooked for a long time, probably because he recently became sooooo busy with his schedules.


Chanyeol said he wanted Pizza, Kai said he wanted Soy Sauce Crab (then he did the crab dance), but Baekhyun said Kyungsoo cooked spaghetti the best. I have heard about his kimchi spaghetti for like million times. When you look for something related to Do Kyungsoo on Tumblr, the result will likely be Kim Jongin or Kai, Pororo, Owl, Kimchi Spaghetti and Satan.



See? Kai always chimed in lol




Kyungsoo had once explained his recipe in making kimchi spaghetti on a radio show and I can see that he really loves cooking by the way he talked. Well, cooking spaghetti is not that hard cause I myself, who almost killed someone with my mie goreng belerang, can cook spaghetti well. With instant spaghetti and instant sauce. I just need to make sure my spaghetti is not overcooked, and that's all.
But as for Kyungsoo, judging from his recipe, he seems like he made the sauce himself, so I guess his kimchi spaghetti is really a masterpiece, cause it's Baekhyun who praised him. I mean, they both are like human version of Tom and Jerry.


Why do I have feeling other members prefer him to just cook kimchi spaghetti lol


Cook something for me, will you? :">

Question 15 (for Kai): Hand clap dance caught my eye. Among Kai and D.O, who can clap faster? Please compete each other.


Here comes my favorite part of the whole interview. Kaisoo's clapping battle lol



Kyungsoo asked sehun to count for him (and he didn't look like he cared though). Baekhyun was responsible for Kai's clapping. Chanyeol was in charge of counting the time. Suho was there to look at those dumbasses counting claps.







The first 3 seconds went well, both of them looked competitive, but Kai cheated at the last 2 seconds. He didn't clap anymore, he just rapidly rubbed his palms lol
Kyungsoo tried very hard and you can see his face got redden at the last two seconds cause he clapped so fast he even closed his eyes. Kai was probably like, "I'll just let Kyungsoo hyung win."



Oh Sehun, you are so predictable.
So in the end (because Kai didn't even try to finish his claps), Kyungsoo won.

Question 16 (for Kai): Kai's unique hand gesture in choreography looks special. What does that mean?



The fan referred to the gesture above. And God knows how much I love Kai's expression in that part. He literally has the best expression in EXO (he is the visual though). I keep on repeating that part everytime I watched Overdose music video. He looks possessed, and his hair color supports the demon-like appearance.
I always wonder how he could be so different while he is on stage. Kai is really shy, he keeps blinking his eyes in an interview cause he is always nervous (I mean like 5 times in just one second, so different with Kyungsoo), but once he got on stage, he turned into a badass with that porn expression on his face. His fans even call him walking sex, and it's not like I disagree with them cause it's true. Kai is just very passionate about dancing. Dancing for Kai is probably just like sugar for me. It's something you can't live and can't go a day without.


And guys, he does ballet.
But off stage, he is just a shy, spoiled Kim Jongin who is clingy and needy and can't live without Kyungsoo.
Ouch, my Kaisoo feels.

Question 17 (for Baekhyun): Which member do you want to put in as a new member of 'Beagle' line?


It seems like Chanyeol's life purpose is really to piss Kyungsoo off.
It's a question for Baekhyun but once Kai finished reading the question, Chanyeol immediately mentioned Kyungsoo's name. I can't disagree with this one cause you know, behind his innocent and child-like expression, Kyungsoo is Satan's right hand. He is like the mastermind of most pranks Chanyeol and Baekhyun did. Just as in EXO's Showtime Episode 5 when they were on vacation. It was winter and they went to the beach (because Kai wanted to and all of them agreed). Luhan and Kai had to go swimming in the winter sea because they lost the game (I feel pity for Kai cause he lost in rock-scissor-paper game). Kai asked for one more person to go swimming but the other members said it's enough with just him and Luhan. But then SatanSoo quietly approached Baekhyun and whispered to him, "Suho. Suho.". Everyone knows how much they love pranking their leader, but it shocked me cause it's Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo (or it's just because Kai asked for one more member lol my delulu mind). The baby penguin who is so tiny and barely talks wanted to prank the leader. So Baekhyun called Suho and told him that as the leader, he needed to lead his members. Of course he refused at first but SatanSoo told him he had to go as a leader who protected the members (what's your point here -_-). So in the end, Suho went to the water. Mission accomplished.



Chanyeol chose Kyungsoo but Baekhyun chose Sehun. Sehun is the maknae and he doesn't talk a lot. The members say Sehun knows nothing about manners they even sent him to a place where he can learn how to behave and stay still. Sehun is not so different with Kyungsoo. He can be very cool and quiet sometimes, yet he also can be noisy at other times (although Kyungsoo is not noisy, he is just very very annoying sometimes). But he is the maknae, and being a maknae means he has to be cute. I can see his unhappy face everytime he is asked to make cute face or do gwiyomi dance. Suho even said that Sehun can't act cute because he is so manly.

Question 18 (for Baekhyun): How do you guess why fans are so addicted to Baekhyun?


Why? Because he is cute.




It's true. You can't help but love him cause he is so bright and funny. His jokes never fail to entertain everyone. Even his kkaebssong.. Geez, I laughed so hard at his kkaebssong.


This is the last question. It's from EXO to the next interviewee. And I don't have to think twice, it's definitely Kai.
Sorry, Kyungsoo ^^



Lol why so angry, Kyungsoo? XD



Yep, it's done. It's my review for the whole interview. I spent a whole day creating this post lol
To those who read until this last line, thank you so much ^^
See you!

2 comments: