Thursday 22 May 2014

Chef Soo



I was literally screaming when this scene appeared on EXO's Firstbox. Chef Soo is the most adorable thing on earth I feel like vomitting rainbow all over my boarding house T~T

They were in the middle of making cakes (or decorating cause I don't think they could bake one). Kyungsoo teamed up with Tao, Chanyeol with Sehun, and Baekhyun got Lay as his partner. It would be hilarious though if Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in the same team since the two of them are the most hyperactive and loud people alive (seriously, they need to cut the amount of sugar they consume daily). They would quarrel over everything and end up making the most horrible cake ever hahaha


Yet, I feel a bit pity for Tao cause he got Kyungsoo as his partner..
Why? Because Kyungsoo is known for his endless nagging about everything. Just you see.

Kyungsoo and Tao decided to make a strawberry-flavoured whip cream, while Sehun and Chanyeol prefered to use chocolate. How about Baekhyun and Lay? Well, they couldn't even finish mixing their whip cream..



You put too much water, Bacon..
Baekhyun and Lay are not a good combination though. Baekhyun can't cook (well, all of them, except Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, can't cook), and Lay is just.. blank.



He could have just done it himself but he asked (more like ordered actually) Tao to do it instead. I know he was like the head chef of their team, but still, I feel pity for Tao.




Tao was supposed to give the clipped strawberry to Kyungsoo, but you know him, he loves strawberry. He kept eating the strawberries and Kyungsoo was not that patient to tolerate him.


So he stopped eating.


Kyungsoo squeezed the strawberries into his whip cream to get the pinkish color. The color was too soft in my opinion. Tao even said the color was not pretty but that stubborn little shit insisted not to add more strawberries (he was the head chef so he thought he had the authority to control their team.).



Well, excuse me, Byun Baekhyun, but I will.
I love sweets but I'm not really into cakes. I got donuts and pizza as my 'birthday cake' these past two years. My friends know I prefer anything but cake for my birthday. Most cakes have whip cream on them and I hate whip cream cause I think it tastes weird and.. just weird.
But then again, it's Kyungsoo's cake. So I'll endure the whip cream and eat it.


I was smiling when Sehun mentioned that Kyungsoo is good at cooking. The members always say that Kyungsoo is a good cook but it's kinda hard to believe their statements cause the last time I saw him cooking, he turned the meat all black with his dumb experiment and Chanyeol had to save the meat before he burned all of them.



But Chanyeol said the whip cream tasted good, and it restored my faith in Kyungsoo. He probably really is a good cook. Or it's just probably because Sehun's was really bad and Kyungsoo's was a little better.



It is kinda annoying to see him being bossy. I mean he didn't even move yet he kept ordering Tao to do everything. But it's fine, cause you're cute.
So Tao moved to the other side of the room to melt white chocolate. As the best eater in EXO, he could not just let the chocolate go. Baekhyun was actually melting his own chocolate when Tao came and took couple of spoons from his bowl. He went back to Kyungsoo just to tell him that the chocolate was really good.


Of course he got scolded. Poor Tao..


Tao said there is no utensils to melt his chocolate, but he is SatanSoo, so, yeah..



Tao was about to melt  his chocolate when Baekhyun asked him a favor to hold his camera. Tao refused and said he was busy (and afraid the SatanSoo would scold him again), but Baekhyun insisted and reassured him he would help him later. So he did. He held the camera and filmed his hyung when he was supposed to finish melting his chocolate. And SatanSoo hates waiting, so..



I didn't know what Kyungsoo was doing right there cause he really didn't move an inch the entire time (well except to wash his hands after squeezing the strawberries). Poor Tao, he was surrounded by the bullies. he was about to leave when Baekhyun told him to stay and hold his camera. But SatanSoo was more intimidating so he left Baekhyun and went back to his partner.



Kyungsoo was a bit impatient and kept on calling Tao. He could have just walked a few meters and checked on Tao's chocolate. Well, let's just assume he was too busy with the whip cream.
Fortunately, Tao made a good color by mixing the white and dark chocolate and Kyungsoo was pretty satisfied with the color. Tao then said the color of Sehun's chocolate cake was ugly so he decided to mix white chocolate and dark chocolate to produce prettier color.


So they started decorating their cake right away.




I don't think it's ugly though. That's how chocolate cake supposed to look like. It should be brown, and it's brown. And I always prefer chocolate (I hate strawberries, they taste awfully sour).


Sehun got an idea. I thought they were going to mix strawberry and chocolate, and that would be so.. ew. Strawberry would ruin the chocolate. If it's strawberry jam, the taste will be just fine (cause it's sweet). But raw strawberry? Nah, I don't think so. Thankfully, they were just putting the strawberries into their cake as garnishes.
Chanyeol then took all remaining strawberries from Kyungsoo's table, but he was too busy to stop him. Tao saw that and insisted on keeping their strawberries (it's their main ingredient after all). They were quarreling and Chanyeol said they had used enough (and Tao ate a lot). The only person struggling to keep their strawberries was just Tao. Kyungsoo didn't even lift his head or say anything about it. He was like, "Whatever. I don't give a fuck."



Do Kyungsoo why are you so ignorant -__-
In the end, Tao couldn't do anything and let Chanyeol take their strawberries. I'm 1000% sure Chanyeol would not even dare touch the strawberries if he had to deal with Kyungsoo. It was just Tao and Kyungsoo did not seem to care at all so, yeah, farewell, strawberries.




They were almost done with their masterpiece. Tao was wandering somewhere (probably tasting other team's whip cream) so it was just Kyungsoo finishing their cake. I swear to God he looked 17467346826 hotter when he was cooking.


This is Kyungsoo's and Tao's cake. He wrote "Saranghamnida" (means "I love you") in his cake. The cake looked fine actually. It looked the best comparing to Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's. But looks can be deceiving, so..


This is Chanyeol's and Sehun's cake. I wonder how they carved their chocolate cause it looks nice. They wrote EXO with the whip cream. Despite the messed look, it looks more colorful than SatanSoo's cake.


This is Baekhyun's and Lay's cake. I don't know why they put oranges as garnishes (and Baekhyun probably stole some strawberries from Chanyeol). They put 11 white chocolate on their cake. Baekhyun said 11 represented their 11 members. Lay was not counted cause he was the one who made it.
This gives me chills. Not long ago, one of their members, the leader of EXO-M to be precise, Kris (or he prefers to be called Wu Yifan now) filed a lawsuit against his company. Should I make it easier to understand? He left other 11 members for God knows why. I don't believe in rumors though. People say he is this, he is that. It's enough for me to know that he don't want to be with them anymore and he left. Exactly a week before their 3 days concerts. I'm not upset (well I probably was, a little) but it's his choice. Why would you make someone stay when he doesn't want to?




They were all done with their cake and it's time to taste the cake. The other 6 members (who were tired after playing "soccer" and "basketball") came to the kitchen. They were assigned to be the judges. They had to choose 1 winner for the visual and I winner for the taste.




Now they had to choose the best-looking cake among the three. Kai personally chose Baekhyun's cake but Luhan didn't like it. Baekhyun felt insulted and told him to throw the cake away lol


4 out of 6 chose Kyungsoo's cake for the visual (including Kai. Ouch my Kaisoo feels.). The other 2 chose Chanyeol's EXO cake. So the visual went to Kyungsoo's and Tao's I love you cake.

So they started eating the cake to decide the winner for the taste. Chen said Chanyeol's and Sehun's cake was tasty despite the messed look. Then Xiumin, pointing at Kyungsoo's cake, chimed in..


I laughed so hard at his words. I knew it. Kyungsoo was the one who made it so the taste would not be as great as it looks. Poor you, Do Kyungsoo. You might be a good cook, but try harder next time, and try not to be a stubborn shit and listen to other's opinion as well.
But you're still the best for me xoxo





Byun Baekhyun and his endless comments about everything. The amount of words coming out from his mouth are equal to the amount of words coming out from Lay's Xiumin's Kris' and Kyungsoo's mouth, all combined. That's how much he talks. But it doesn't mean I hate him. He is actually number one in my top three members whom I wish to be couple with (along with Kyungsoo. he is a jerk but he is my bias.). I'm just amazed at his ability to talk. It's a good thing, though. You will never get bored with Baekhyun cause he will always make you laugh happily with his jokes. Baekhyun lights up my world like nobody else :') (pardon my One Direction reference). Kyungsoo is rather quiet although sometimes he can be very very very unbelieveably weird. I swear to God he is weird. He can be very quiet sometimes, then seconds later he will turn into an asshole. Now I understand why he is SatanSoo.


No ono chose Kyungsoo's cake for its taste, indeed. 4 of 6 chose Chanyeol's cake as the most tasty (Chocolate never goes wrong. It always tastes good.).
So Baekhyun and Lay, as the losing team, got a punishment to write their names with their own butts.



Aaaaand... ovaries explode. End of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment