Sunday 13 April 2014

Squishy Kyungsoo


This is Kyungsoo telling me to cheer up.
But, no, Kyungsoo. You cheer up.

I still remember the day my friend showed me EXO's MAMA music video.
And I was like "Ew. These guys."
I do like K-Pop, cause some of them are good. But I am not really into boybands for I have told you earlier, I hate their outfits and eye-hurting haircolor.
I guess I need to revise my statement now hahahaha XDXDXD

There is this variety show named EXO Showtime. I was at Kingkong at that time. It's actually a place where you can find movies, K-dramas, songs, variety shows, everything you need. And I previously read news about the EXO members who cried while watching Miracle in Cell no.7 (which level of sadness is 10 out of 10. And I'm not exaggerating.). I got curious so I copied the 4th episode, only one episode at that time cause I just wanted to see the part where they watch the movie together. I got home then watched it.
My first impression was like there are too many members. There are 12 of them and most of them are quite talkactive so it was kinda hard to follow the subtitles for it was rapidly changing while I was still reading so I paused the video most of times. The show is actually good. I laughed many times. But then I noticed, there is this one guy, who just sit quietly and didn't talk much. He laughed at other member's jokes but never seem to talk if he was not asked.


The right one. Do Kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo is 21 years old but he looks like a 15-year-old boy. Too cute T^T



He exchanged his gift with Suho's. Look at how Kyungsoo open his gift -__-



The exchange order is actually random. Kyungsoo and Suho are the last members to exchange their gifts. Kyungsoo's gift is vitamin, and he actually bought it for all the members. Suho's gift is a guide book. The other members were laughing when they see the book because it seemed like Suho was thinking of Kyungsoo when he bought it.


He didn't even say anything about it. Just quietly read the book while the other member kept talking about how they coincidentally got the gifts needed by each other.


Baekhyun told Kyungsoo to be more confident cause he seems like he is afraid of people and camera.
I once watched an interview of Kyungsoo being asked about his injury during MAMA's performance. He looked like he was going to cry so the other members kept encouraging him in a playful way saying "Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.".

After they exchanged their gifts. They got another question from their fans.


And Kyungsoo was like..


He looked like a puppy X"3

 

Baekhyun and Sehun said that Kyungsoo is not the strongest, but he knows how to hurt people. Chanyeol also added that Kyungsoo's fist can hurt you a lot so they call him the ice fist.





Kyungsoo was asked whether he thinks he is really the strongest or not. He said he has no idea why they think he is strong. He thought it's probably because the video of him hitting Baekhyun. Baekhyun once said that he and Chen love to annoy Kyungsoo cause Kyungsoo is just too serious. So they pranked him a lot and got hit a lot.

So they did arm wrestling to answer the question.



  
Kyungsoo got Sehun, the maknae, as his opponent. Sehun is actually like 10 cm taller than him and also a year younger. Sehun is the dancer of the group so it's obvious he has a well-trained arm muscle.


The match began. Look at Kyungsoo's facial expression. It's obvious he tried very hard.






He lost right at the moment they started the match. They laughed so hard cause Kyungsoo really has no strength in his left arm. It's okay, cutiepie. You're not weak, Sehun is just too strong for you.

And they moved to the another question.


They said it's Tao. He cries even when he watched scary movies (cause it's scary) and Kris said you just need to talk about something scary to see Tao tears. Sehun also one of the members who cries a lot. They said Family meeting day is Sehun's crying day.



I never see Kyungsoo cry. The other members usually cry when they got an award, but Kyungsoo never cries. There was one video of Luhan crying after they got an award in China. He said he tried so hard not to cry but Tao cried unattractively while giving his speech so he couldn't hold his tears and ended up crying with Tao. The other members patted his back but Kyungsoo was just laughing so hard at Luhan while clapping his hands.


  
You shouldn't have laughed at your hyung, Kyungie~



Chanyeol said he once went to Kyungsoo's room and saw him cry, and other members were all laughing at him.



The secret is out. Kyungsoo was crying while watching animation and I was like XDXDXD
He never cries during any awards and once the members caught him crying, he was crying while watching animation.






Chanyeol was in the middle of explaining the situation when he caught Kyungsoo crying, but Kyungsoo doesn't look happy. He moved his hand to stop Chanyeol. It's funny how Chanyeol looked scared of Kyungsoo. He was probably scared of getting hit by the ice fist. However, he continued his story.



I couldn't imagine how dumbfounded he might feel when he found out Kyungsoo was crying over tennis animation. It turned out he was watching Prince of Tennis. One of my favorite manga of all times. Probably this is one of many reasons why I love Kyungsoo. We both love Prince of Tennis. Although I don't get it, how could he cried watching animation about tennis?



They even showed the part which made Kyungsoo cried. Although I'm pretty sure they just randomly chose this scene hahaha


He was probably ashamed but the caption somehow makes it look like Kyungsoo was reminiscing how great Ryoma was back then.



Then Sehun said he has never seen Kyungsoo cry. Kyungsoo entered SM at 2010. Sehun was there before Kyungsoo, he entered SM in 2008. Even during their trainee days, Sehun never seemed to see Kyungsoo cried.



It's funny if you see the video of him explaining how he cried when he watched sad movies. His voice was shaking and too low so the other couldn't hear him clearly. Chanyeol was like..



So Chen helped him, telling everyone that Kyungsoo did cry.


Shy Kyungsoo is just too shy.




Kyungsoo then responded to Sehun's statement. Saying that it's not important whether they cried or not, the achievements they made is much more important. But Baekhyun couldn't just stay still. He teased Kyungsoo saying that tennis is more important. I guess he will repeatedly tease Kyungsoo about that incident in the future.

So they watched Miracle in Cell no.7 to answer the question previously asked. Some members actually have seen the movies. Luhan and Sehun have seen the movie. Tao said that he would not cry cause he wouldn't understand (he is chinese and been living in Korea for a year). So they watched the movie.



They enjoy the movie at the beginning. I watched this movie couple months ago. My friend told me to watch it when I feel like crying cause it will really help to release the stress. So one night I watched this movie. I was not really in the mood to cry actually, just curious because people keep mentioning this movie everywhere. I literally cried 10 minutes after the movie started. Probably because it's a movie about father-daughter relationship and I'm kinda sensitive with that type of movie. But this movie is seriously too sad. Too much sadness. I used piles of tissue cause my tears couldn't stop flowing during the movie. Thank God it was Saturday night so I did not have to go to class with swollen eyes.

Lay fell asleep during the movie cause I think he didn't understand or he was just tired. Chen also fell asleep but he woke up during the farewell scene. Chanyeol was busy eating popcorn, he did not really pay attention to the movie. Tao kept asking Luhan about the story and Luhan would patiently explain in chinese. Sehun looked serious but he didn't look sad or sleepy. Kyungsoo didn't say anything during the movie. He was focus on the movie and a bowl of popcorn in his hand. Baekhyun was unexpectedly quiet during the movie. He usually cannot stand still for more than 5 minutes. Kris and Tao was the first members to cry. Followed by Luhan. Baekhyun and Chen cried during the farewell scene. Xiumin and Kai were the last members to cry. Kyungsoo also cried during the farewell scene, but he covered his face with tissue so I could not see his face.




He was the only member who covered his face when he cried. Sehun and Chanyeol are the only members who didn't cry. Probably because Sehun has ever seen the movie before and Chanyeol was too busy with his popcorn. Lay didn't cry cause he was asleep during the movie.

I just made a review of the whole episode hahaha. It's actually kinda late to make review like this cause the show itself has ended about 2 months ago. But I want to show you one side of Kyungsoo. The shy Kyungsoo.
He is not really shy actually. He is just as crazy and hyperactive as other members. I'll show you that side next time ^^

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm very late, but I just recently discovered them... D.O is the one who struck out to me as well! Fans say that Baekhyun and Kai are the ones who are strong and try not to cry at all...but I feel it's actually D.O. I wonder how other members would react is he actually cries openly...not that I want him to be sad. Anyway, I just felt so happy that someone also feels the same way I do... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this, even though I saw the show years ago.

    ReplyDelete