Friday 6 December 2013

Current Crush

Thank God It's Friday! For I have no class on Friday. So I can lay down on my bed aaaaall day long.
Well I just finished watching We Got Married 198. And that was the most hillllllarious episode so far (it's getting better for each episodes actually). I only watch WGM for PocaGuri (It's Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi). I skipped the other two cause they are kinda boring and show too much lovey dovey story. Like cooking for each other, having a date at a park, painting their house together, and so on. I don't like that kind of relationship. Not that I don't want to be in that kind of relationship, but it's just not fun to watch cause you will always end up feeling envy.
Poca and Guri, on the other hand, are different. They tease each other, they laugh at each other, they prank each other, and that's just so cute. I mean they are (virtually) married but they act like bestfriend. They match each other really well. I wish I have a boyfriend like Jung Joon Young in the future. That kind of guy is just so fun to be with, really.
Here is my favorite scene on We Got Married. Joonyoung and Yoo Mi prepared a Guerilla Concert for Joonyoung debut. No subs but you can see Joonyoung and Yoo Mi singing together in this video

Poca is unemployed cause she just finished her drama. So Guri asked her to be a model for his debut song. The song is about a man who is going to be dumbed by his girlfriend (whereas they just got married).

They just finished practicing for Marathon. Joonyoung bought her a pink guitar to shorten the exercise time.

Yoo Mi is 5 years older than Joonyoung. She is 29. Joonyoung is 24. But their appearance doesn't represent their age. I guess Koreans don't age or their skincare products are really good. They always look 5 years younger than their real age.

Can I have one Jung Joon Young? Seriously, he is so dreamy. He can sing and play guitar really well. He jokes a lot. I like guys with a good sense of humor. You will never get bored around him. He will make you laugh all the time. Although sometimes he acted like a jerk, he will always take care of you. My kind of boyfriend.
The very first time I know Joonyoung is when the article about him joining WGM Season 4 came out in allkpop (I mean this article), Then I typed his name on Google and started to search more about him on Twitter and Facebook. He  is not that handsome actually, but I don't know why, I just found him attractive when I first saw his picture. In fact, Joon Young is too skinny. A man should have some fat in his body. He does eat a lot but he never gain weight. Skinny people are so mysterious. They do eat a lot like.. really a lot, but they never gain weight. Where did all the foods go? Oh.. world is so unfair..
Joonyoung was born in Indonesia. He lived in Jakarta for 5 years before moving to another country (he even used it as a hint in the first episode of WGM). He speaks 5 languages (a man with an ability to speak 5 different languages, how could you not love him?) for he used to move to different countries due to his father's job. Sadly, he could not speak Bahasa, well he was only 5 back then..
Anyway, the main reason why I like him is because he is different with other male idols (like you know, those guys who wear weird clothes and whose haircolor hurt your eyes.). He is just different. He doesn't like to be called idol actually cause he always declares himself as a rocker. Yep, he is a guy who does rock. The anti-mainstream one hahaha
Here is a video of him singing Izi's Emergency Room. It's not a rock song but I just like him here.


I love his voice, especially in the video above. I always wonder, how could he has such husky voice with that skinny body? That video is my favorite one. He is all smiling and I can't help but smile (and scream) too. The ending left me breathless. WHAT'S WITH THAT "TURAWA" THING JUNYOUNGAAAAA ><
Well, I'll keep searching for my kind of Joonyoung :P

No comments:

Post a Comment