Sunday 21 October 2012

The Grown-up Girls

I've got nothing to do this afternoon, so I decided to post some pictures of me and my bestfriends here. You can see the differences in our faces from 2009 until 2012 hahaha Check them out ;)


20th of August 2009. I still remember. We actually planned to go to Cibalong at that day but we didn't know how to get there cause none of us can ride a car hahaha so we decided to go to Asia Plaza. This picture was taken at the toilet. Girls loved to take pictures at the toilet. Yes, loved. Not anymore.


Taken in 2009 (if I'm not mistaken). I was the one who took the picture so I wasn't there hehehe left to right: Arin, Simka, Tata, Dian, Jia, Farah. Edited by Jia. Since then we call ourselves as Rangers hahaha


Taken by Tidar in 2009. Full team! There was a stage for Satasvaganza behind.


Still in 2009. Taken at Dadaha after sport lesson. Asked a stranger to take this picture for us hehehe. Simka was not there cause she was not in the same class with us.


Taken at Puri's house. We had a durian party that day XD


Arin's birthday at Hegarsari. Probably in 2010. I wore square hijab for the very first time and they said I looked beautiful in my new style xixixi but probably not that beautiful though -___-


Still in 2010. We took some pictures after flag ceremony hehehe


September 2010. On our way back to school from Dadaha.


Still in September 2010.






These ones were taken at Batu Hitam after having had a photoshoot. Probably in April 2011. There are Arin, Dian, Tata and Puri in these pictures.


This one was actually taken for Buku Kenangan but then Jia edited the pictures of us into something like this. Cool, huh?

Now, I'll post some pictures from D-7 to D-3 national examination. Here they are ;)


D-7. Taken at front gate. Left to right: Jia, Dian, Tata, Emon.


D-6. Left to right: Puy, Tata, Jia, Arin, Dila, Dian.


D-5. Left to right: Dila, Tata, Me.


D-4. Left to right: Puy, Me, Dila, Dian, Emon, Tata.


D-3. Taken at the balcony. I don't know what happened to tata's eyes. Seems like she cried all night long hahaha

Now, let's move to new photos from 2012. You can compare our looks :p


Me and my partner in crime, Jia.


Left to right: Puy, Me, Jia.


Left to right: Emon, Puy, Dian.


Me and Tata.


Dian and Simka.


Arin and Dian.

That's enough for today. Geez, I spent 3 hours to make this post hahaha
I'll post the picture of each of us next time. Annyeong ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment